Understanding What You Need
We take pride in working closely with our customers to make sure you get exactly the website you want. We like to understand the way your business operates as this gives us the ability to tailor your websites functionality and appearance to best promote the way you work, whilst also being in the position of seeing your business the way customers do. This gives us the chance to propose fresh, innovative designs and work with you to generate new ideas on how to maintain a strong presence on the internet while simplyfying the way you do business.
If you don't have any kind of web presence then without a doubt you WILL be falling behind compared to your competitors. We can suggest new ways of interacting with your customers such as intergrating your website with the seemingly unstoppable force of social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Content Management System (CMS)
At Leonmedia every website we produce comes with a Content Management System (CMS) as standard. Having a CMS on your website puts you in the drivers seat, giving you full control over every aspect of your website, from creating and editing articles to adding images to a slideshow.
Don't worry if this all sounds a bit daunting, our CMS is perfectly designed to accommodate users with little or no knowledge of the web. Check out our promo video (left) for whistle stop tour.
Getting Found in Google
Today Google is easily the biggest and most intelligent search engine the internet has ever seen and it is still constantly expanding and evolving every single day. So, how do you jump on board and start getting seen?
All our custom sites come with our special mix of internet wizardry and tricks such as:
- 'Google Analytics' which allows you to see how many views your website is receiving, on what pages and where people are viewing from.
- Ensuring your sitemaps are verified with the search engines to make sure the search engines know what pages you want them to look at
- Search engine friendly URLs that give proper names to your pages to help google understand what they are about
- Set up of meta tags and page titles that help google understand your page content
- Set up and verification of a wonderful google places listing to help you get found within your specific location
If any of the above sounds a bit confusing then don't worry we understand, give us a call on 01702 558001 to discuss your requirements and see how we can help your business grow to new heights.